The Russian Campaign
Extract the enclosed files into your TRC4 limited folder. It will change the scenarios that came with the disk. It will not interfere with games in progress that do not have the original names of the scenarios. It does NOT include the changes made in the ADC2 L2-TRC.exe patch below.
Changes made in this patch:
All the scenario lines have been changed to match the color of final printed map. A few lines were added where need to correct omissions.
The Russian Guard Cav units combat values now match those on the graphic counters.
Worker units now have combat strengths in the class values so they will compute in combat calculations.
One more Russian 5-3 was added to the map and the 2nd GD INf was placed in the Reinforcement pool of the Bagration Scenario.
The turn track on the map has been changed to match the rules.
TRC4L-Scenario_patch.exe (6.5 mb)
12 MAR 04
Execute the file after downloading in accordance with the instructions which will appear.
20 April 2007
Deluxe Bitter Woods
This patch corrects the following errors in previous versions:
1. US 422 Artillery is incorrectly designated as 333 on both sides of counter
2. US 83/330 Infantry is incorrectly designated as 83/329 on both sides.
3. US 83/331 Infantry is incorrectly designated as 83/329 on both sides.
4. US 9CCR is depicted as 7-4-4 in level 2 magnification (should be 4-4-4).
5. US XVIII/188 is incorrectly depicted as XVII.
6. US VIII/333 artillery is incorrectly depected as VII.
7. US VIII/402 artillery is incorrectly depicted as VII.
8. US III/183 artiller is incorrectly depicted as VIII.
9. Br Gds/5 armour is missing designation.
10. Ge 7A Artillery should have range indicated on counter.
11. US 402, 190, and 179 Artillery should have range indicated on counter.
12. Reduced 28/110 should be at 2931 in Patton's Relief
13. Terrain identification is wrong at 2319, 2320, 2322.
14. Missing bridge etween 1015 and 0915 has been added.
Bitter Woods Expansion Kit counters and scenario added by Michael Kiefte.
Additional counters, enhanced turn track, and other enhancements by Charles McLellan.
Thanks to Charles McLelland, Ed Witkowski and the folks at CSW for spotting errors.
This is cumulative changes made in Patch-2 from John Kincaid which corrected movement values of two Lehr Recon counters
and the error on the US 444 CCR zoom 2 counter. It also corrected the class values of the Lehr Recon counters
in all three scenarios to match the art work.
- Michael Kiefte, Aug. 29, 2008
DBW Patch 3.1
This patch corrects the movement values of two Lehr Recon counters. and the error on
the US 444 CCR zoom 2 counter. It also corrects the class values of the Lehr Recon
counters in all three scenarios to match the art work.
All replay buffers have been clear . This may have resulted in memory errors or corruption errors when using the replay.
Copy these files into your DBW folder. It will overwrite the existing files. This will have no impact on your current games as long as you renamed them. If you are playing a scenario and using the same name as the original file, please rename it before copying the files into the folder.
Files include in zip file:
Bitter Woods Main.OPS
Bitter Woods--Patton's Relief.OPS
Bitter Woods--Plan Martin.OPS
Streets of Stalingrad
This patch corrects incorrect unit graphics depicted on the zoom 3 counters:
35th Guards 45mm ATG which incorrectly had a movement factor of 12 instead of 15.
35th Guards Rifle Companies had the SMG symbol instead of the blank box.
Simply unzip these file into your current SoS folder and overwrite the existing. This has no impact on any games in progress.
11 FEB 04